[neutron] detecting l3-agent readiness

Rodolfo Alonso Hernandez ralonsoh at redhat.com
Mon Mar 13 12:11:01 UTC 2023

Technically is correct but you can imagine what my answer is about enabling
the green threads backdoors. This functionality is for troubleshooting only
and should not be enabled in a production environment. Just as a temporary
workaround, we can add INFO messages in the "periodic_sync_routers_task"
method that you can easily parse reading the logs. This patch could be also
backported to stable versions.

Bug for reporting full sync state in Neutron agents:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2011422