[outreachy][cinder] Cannot access code repository

Benjamin Faruna benjaminfaruna at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 21:03:34 UTC 2023

Hello, good day,
I was selected for the outreachy internship program and I want to
contribute to cinders' codebase, but I am having trouble accessing it.
Whenever I open the code tab on launchpad I get 2 repositories that haven't
been updated in a while but the main page shows a lot of activities on the
codebase. Please I want to request help setting up and getting started
making contributions.
The images of what I see is attached to this email.