[neutron][ovn] domain-search dhcp option per network/subnet level

Михаил x3om6ak at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 13:24:06 UTC 2023

Greetings to all!
In my openstack setup (vanilla ubuntu 22.04 Zed release + OVN networking )
I try to find a way to setup a scheme where my instances should get dhcp
search domain option on network/subnet level.

For example - when I create network/subnet, I want to tell neutron, that
all created ports in that network/subnet must receive my dhcp search-domain
option

Any help advices will appreciated. Thank you!

--
Best regards, Mikhail.