[magnum] security groups for magnum nodes

Vivian Rook vrook at wikimedia.org
Wed Mar 8 11:48:24 UTC 2023

Hi Jake,

Yeah I gave that a try, and it does work. Though when I've tried similar it
causes problems with removing a cluster, failing on not being able to
remove the cluster security group because something other than the cluster
is using it. Mostly that is the answer that I was looking for, that this
feature doesn't exist. So I can add and remove the security group manually,
and can probably do something better in terraform, but we're not quite
there yet :)

Thank you!

--

*Vivian Rook (They/Them)*