[nova][ptg] Strawman proposal for vPTG timeslots

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Tue Mar 7 18:14:55 UTC 2023

Hi team,

We recently discussed this in the Nova meeting [1] but I'd like to
reemphasize here and now that I proposed to book 4 timeslots of one hour
during 4 days for the next vPTG.
https://ptg.opendev.org/ptg.html

As you see, the proposed timeline will be :
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday between 13:00UTC and 17:00UTC.

May you have concerns with this proposal, please express them by replying
to this thread.

As a reminder, please add the topics you'd like to cover during the vPTG in
the PTG etherpad : https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/nova-bobcat-ptg

Thanks,
-Sylvain

[1]