[openstack-helm] Get rid of cephfs and rbd provisioners

Vladimir Kozhukalov kozhukalov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 18:47:29 UTC 2023

Guys,

Thank you for your thoughts. I appreciate it. Looks like we all agree about
removal of old style provisioners. I'll prepare a PS for this.

Also thanks  for the good idea to switch to the upstream charts for CSI
Ceph provisioners  [1]. Let's do this as a separate PS.

[1] https://github.com/ceph/ceph-csi/tree/devel/charts

--
Best regards,
Kozhukalov Vladimir