[magnum] security groups for magnum nodes

Vivian Rook vrook at wikimedia.org
Fri Mar 3 18:09:24 UTC 2023

Is there an option for adding security groups to a given magnum template,
and thus the nodes that such a template would create?

I have an NFS server, and it is setup to only allow connections from nodes
with the "nfs" security group. A few pods in my cluster mount the NFS
server, and are blocked as a result. Is it possible to setup magnum so that
it adds the "nfs" security group to the worker nodes (it would be alright
if it has to be worker and control nodes)?

Thank you!

--

*Vivian Rook (They/Them)*
Site Reliability Engineer