Paying for Openstack support

Albert Braden ozzzo at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 16:34:44 UTC 2023

I have a question for the operators here. Is anyone paying for Openstack support and getting good value for your money? Can you contact someone for help with an issue, and get a useful response in a reasonable time? If you have an emergency, can you get help quickly? If so, I would like to hear about your experience.

Who are you getting good support from? Do they support your operating system too? If not, where do you get your OS support, and how good is it?

If you work for a company that provides openstack and/or Linux support, you are welcome to send me a sales pitch, but my goal is to hear from operators.