[ironic] The future of x/ironic-staging-drivers

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Fri Mar 3 15:31:22 UTC 2023

Hi folks!

I have been maintaining $subj together with Riccardo and a few occasional
volunteers for many years. Now that our priorities have changed, it is not
maintained any more. We haven't even created stable/zed, and I'm afraid to
check the CI status.

We're looking for volunteers to maintain the repository long-term. If none
are found, the project will be deprecated and frozen in its current state.

Please speak up if you care.

Dmitry

--

Red Hat GmbH <https://www.redhat.com/de/global/dach>, Registered seat:
Werner von Siemens Ring 12, D-85630 Grasbrunn, Germany