Tap as a service on openstack with Juju and MaaS

Lajos Katona katonalala at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 09:37:30 UTC 2023

Hi,
As I know TaaS is the only port mirroring service in Openstack for OVS and
with some basic functionality for sriov.
However as in recent years it has a disturbed history it has no real
deployment support.
I would start with checking what is done by devstack (
https://opendev.org/openstack/tap-as-a-service/src/branch/master/devstack ).
If you need any help I am happy to help even with reviews if you have
reviews in some charms or ansible playbooks.

Lajos (lajoskatona)

Jean-Bernard Altidor <altidorjb at gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2023. júl.
27., Cs, 15:41):