[requirements] Blockdiag replacement (not working with Pillow 10)

smooney at redhat.com smooney at redhat.com
Thu Jul 27 15:42:16 UTC 2023

we hit a similar issue with sphinxcontrib.seqdiag
https://github.com/openstack/nova-specs/commit/00347ca9b7ea4e52b1833340c08869b72eedbb61
also caused by https://github.com/blockdiag/blockdiag

we ended up rendering the images to SVGs statically and then removed the usage of
sphinxcontrib.seqdiag and included the svg images directly instead.

that is proably what will have to happen with
https://github.com/blockdiag/sphinxcontrib-blockdiag too