[neutron] Transition networking-bagpipe & networking-bgpvpn stable/victoria to EOL

Lajos Katona katonalala at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 15:45:32 UTC 2023

Hi Neutrinos (and everybody),
The stable/victoria branch for networking-bagpipe and networking-bgpvpn is
failing with tempest since long time.
We tried to fix it (see [1] & [2]), and discussed it on our regular meeting
(see [3]), but as the activity on this branch for these projects is low
anyway I propose to EOL stable/victoria for networking-bagpipe and
networking-bgpvpn.

If you have any concerns, suggestions or questions, please let me know (via
mail or IRC in the #openstack-neutron channel).

Lajos (lajoskatona)

[1]: https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/networking-bgpvpn/+/888719
[2]: https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/networking-bagpipe/+/862505
[3]: