[zun] container run database insert error

Jaime Ibar jim2k7 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 11:44:33 UTC 2023

Hi all,

I have installed and configured zun for container support, all went good
and I can list
the available services with

> openstack appcontainer service list

however when I try to launch a container with

> openstack appcontainer run --name container --net network=$NET_ID cirros
ping 8.8.8.8

as stated in the documentation, I get the following error in zun-api

oslo_db.exception.DBReferenceError: (pymysql.err.IntegrityError) (1452,
'Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails
(`zun`.`container_actions`, CONSTRAINT `container_actions_ibfk_1` FOREIGN
KEY (`container_uuid`) REFERENCES `container` (`uuid`))')

I have followed this installation guide for yoga release(the one I'm
running at the moment)
https://docs.openstack.org/zun/yoga/install/index.html.

Did anyone see this error before?

TIA