[horizon][keystone] Adding different rules in the same protocol for federated logon

Rafael Weingärtner rafaelweingartner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 16:50:59 UTC 2023

The mapping is one to one. You will not be able to easily map N domains
that come as attributes from the IdP to a user in Keystone via the current
identity federation implementation. We started an initiative to make that
more flexible, but the specs were never accepted. You can see specs [1] and
[2]. The spec [1] is not about this per se, but it is the base to enable us
to better evolve the attribute mapping process without causing backwards
impacts. However, it was never accepted. Also, the spec [2] is something
that we did to achieve what you want with the domain, but applied at a
project level. Therefore, if we had those in, it would be easy to expand to
other use cases, such as the one you are describing.

[1]
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/keystone-specs/+/748042?usp=search
[2]
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/keystone-specs/+/748748?usp=search