[cinder][all][tc] Cinder to EOL all EM branches

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Thu Jul 6 17:48:38 UTC 2023

 ---- On Thu, 06 Jul 2023 10:05:29 -0700  Nikolla, Kristi  wrote ---
 > Thanks for making that point Jeremy.
 >
 > As a courtesy to allow the TC to provide a resolution with coordinated guidelines for EOL-ing branches across projects, we please ask that you wait until the end of July at the latest.
 >
 > If no consensus has been reached on approving a new EM policy has been reached until the end of July, it is within your power, as the policy is written today, to EOL all branches based on an internal team decision.
 >
 > As every TC policy resolution requires staying open for at least 1 week, and taking into account 1-2 weeks of deliberation, that is the earliest that we can reasonably approve a new policy.

Also, we will be discussing it in next TC meeting in Tuesday video call. if no consensus in that
meeting, I will send more call invite so that we can discuss this in speedy way.

Everyone are welcome to join the TC call in that discussion.

- https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/TechnicalCommittee

-gmann