[neutron] os-ken migration to Launchpad

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Jul 4 23:08:24 UTC 2023

On 2023-07-04 17:30:57 +0200 (+0200), Rodolfo Alonso Hernandez wrote:
> It was decided today in the Neutron meeting that we are moving from
> storyboard [1] to the Neutron launchpad site.
[...]

When you're ready, propose a change to openstack/project-config
editing the gerrit/projects.yaml file to remove the use-storyboard
flag from the openstack/os-ken project. Once that merges I'll update
the project description in StoryBoard to link to the neutron project
in Launchpad and flag the project inactive so that it shouldn't
continue to show up in autocompletion results for new tasks.
--
Jeremy Stanley