[Neutron] Tap as a service

Lajos Katona katonalala at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 14:39:55 UTC 2023

Hi,
I suppose you would like to use taas with ovs, am I right?
For that be sure that agent_extension taa is loaded, in the ovs-agent log:
INFO neutron.agent.agent_extensions_manager [-] Loaded agent extensions:
['taas']

If that is ok, when you create tap-services or tap-mirrors (and for the
start of the agent) you can check the ovs flows if everything is as
expected.
For some help please check my doc under review:
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/tap-as-a-service/+/828382

Hope you can move forward.

Lajos

altidor JB <atidor12 at gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2023. jún. 30., P,