Minimum Number Of Nodes for Deployment

Nazmul Haque (N&C, SIL) nazmul.sil at squaregroup.com
Sun Jan 15 03:55:14 UTC 2023

Hi,

We are exploring various open source cloud platform. We are currently running Nutanix for our private cloud infrastructure. We would like to explore Openstack. Currently we have two clusters , one with 5 nodes and another with 3 nodes. In order to deploy two Openstack clusters what is the minimum number of nodes required for a private cloud infrastructure ensuring high availability and data integrity in mind. I will pursue the COA course however I want to have some background from industry experts since I am under the impression that Openstack deployment would require a lot of nodes for initial deployment which would be very expensive.

Regards,

Md Nazmul Haque

Disclaimer: This e-mail, including any attachment with it may contain privileged, proprietary & confidential information and is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify us immediately and destroy this email without taking any copies or showing it to anyone. Unauthorized use of this e-mail is prohibited. SQUARE will not take any responsibility for misdirection, corruption or unauthorized use of e-mail communications, or for any damage that may be caused as a result of transmitting or receiving an e-mail communication.

Caution: Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.