add a new service to a pre-deployed openstack private cloud

Oliver Weinmann oliver.weinmann at me.com
Sun Jan 8 08:15:12 UTC 2023

Hi,

Sure. It is doable. Just make your changes to globals.yml, add the required config files and run e.g. for MAGNUM:

kolla-ansible -i <inventory> deploy --tags common,horizon,magnum
https://docs.openstack.org/kolla-ansible/latest/reference/containers/magnum-guide.html

In that case deploy will not re-deploy your cluster, but pull in the needed containers for magnum and configure it.