[kolla. manila] basic help tutorial

Alvaro Soto alsotoes at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 21:59:36 UTC 2023

Plain and simple NFS seems to work by the generic driver, and ssh access
handle the changes.
https://docs.openstack.org/manila/latest/admin/generic_driver.html

I'm not a kolla user but you can get around these configurations:
https://github.com/openstack/kolla-ansible/blob/master/ansible/roles/manila/templates/manila-share.conf.j2#L72

Cheers!

--

Alvaro Soto

*Note: My work hours may not be your work hours. Please do not feel the
need to respond during a time that is not convenient for you.*
Great people talk about ideas,
ordinary people talk about things,
small people talk... about other people.