[largescale-sig] Status update

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Feb 27 15:59:07 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,

Due to unavailability of the chairs, we skipped our US+EU time meeting
last week -- we promised to replace it with a status update thread, so
here it is.

Regarding the OpenInfra Live episode, we have some interest from Société
Générale to participate in the next Deep Dive. I'll try to confirm it
this week.

Regarding future events, we planned to run a Forum session at the
OpenInfra Summit in Vancouver, as those are always well-attended. I'll
submit it to the CFP this week.

Our next IRC meeting will be next week, March 8, at 0900utc on
#openstack-operators on OFTC.

Other members of the SIG, feel free to add more detail in response to
this thread!

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez