[Glance][infra][ci]docs and functional jobs are failing for some stable branches

Stephen Finucane stephenfin at redhat.com
Thu Feb 23 11:20:43 UTC 2023

On Thu, 2023-02-23 at 12:27 +0530, Pranali Deore wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> The openstack-tox-docs job is failing consistently for stable/wallaby
> branch[1]
> with below error,
> -----------------------
> autodoc: failed to import module 'manage' from module 'glance.cmd';
> the following exception was raised:
>
> No module named 'sqlalchemy.databases'

> -----------------------
>
> and openstack-tox-functional  job is failing for stable/train [2], seems we
> need to install some
> packages for python2.7[3]. Do we need similar changes[4] for openstack-tox-
> functional as well?

This is happening because you're not applying upper-constraints to the packages.
You can see this by looking at the packages that are installed. sqlalchemy 2.0.4
is being installed, which shouldn't be allowed.

You need to either:

a. install the requirements as part of '[testenv:docs] deps', or
b. override '[tox] install_command' as is done on master

Stephen