[ironic][QA][horizon][release][OpenStackSDK] Cycle With Intermediary without recent deliverables

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Wed Feb 22 21:33:02 UTC 2023

 ---- On Mon, 20 Feb 2023 04:12:59 -0800  Herve Beraud  wrote ---
 > Hello,
 >
 > Quick reminder that for deliverables following the cycle-with-intermediarymodel, the release team will use the latest $series release available onrelease week.The following deliverables have done an Antelope release, but it was notrefreshed in the last two months:
 >
 > bifrost
 > horizon
 > ironic-prometheus-exporter
 > ironic-python-agent-builder
 > ironic-ui
 > networking-baremetal
 > networking-generic-switch
 > patrole
 > python-openstackclient
 > tempest

Ack about Tempest and Patrole. I am trying to merge a few fixes in Temepst
and before March 2nd I will update the hash in
- https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/874361

-gmann

You should consider making a new one very soon, so that we don't use anoutdated version for the final release.--