[neutron] Etherpad for Bobcat release, now available

Rodolfo Alonso Hernandez ralonsoh at redhat.com
Tue Feb 21 16:32:15 UTC 2023

Hello Neutrinos:

Please check the link [1]. This is the etherpad for the Bobcat release PTG
[2]. If you have any request, RFE, bug, question or topic you want to
discuss during the virtual PTG, don't hesitate to add it in the "Topics"
section. Once we have collected all of them, we'll create the agenda,
adding the corresponding links to the virtual meeting rooms.

If you have any question, please contact me (ralonsoh) in the Neutron
channel (#openstack-neutron) or via mail. You can also talk to any Neutron
core reviewer present in this channel.

Regards.

[1]https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/neutron-bobcat-ptg
[2]https://openinfra.dev/ptg/