[ironic][release] Dmitry no longer release liason

Jay Faulkner jay at gr-oss.io
Mon Feb 20 18:01:06 UTC 2023

Hey all,

Dmitry has gotten busier as our secret agent in the CNCF working on
Metal3.io -- we're lightening his load on this side by dropping him as a
release liaison for Ironic at his request. Riccardo and Iury will remain as
release liaisons for Ironic.

This email is being sent for transparency purposes. We'll obviously welcome
Dmitry to rejoin as a liaison when and if his time allows.

Thanks for the help keeping on top of releases the last few years!

-Jay Faulkner