[cloudkitty] question to the scope_key in cloudkitty

Rafael Weingärtner rafaelweingartner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 17:50:51 UTC 2023

Hello Noah,
Even though we do not see a use case for the feature you described, you
seem to have a solid use case. Other approaches could have been used to
"rename"/"map" tenant_id to project_id, such as with Dynamic pollsters in
Ceilometer. However, the argument you present seems solid to me.

I would say that if you open a patch, we would happily review it :). AS
long as things are backwards compatible, tested, and well documented, we
would for sure merge it.

--
Rafael Weingärtner