[oslo][OpenStackSDK][heat][keystone][Telemetry][ironic][freezer][senlin][monasca][murano][vitrage][solum][magnum][winstackers][blazar] broken gate on master branch

Brendan Shephard bshephar at redhat.com
Mon Feb 20 03:21:48 UTC 2023

Thanks for the proactive work here. I have gone ahead and submitted patches for Tosca-parser and heat-translator:
https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:pass-env-tox4

And we already have a patch proposed for python-heatclient from Takashi:
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/python-heatclient/+/874107

Thanks again,

Brendan Shephard
Senior Software Engineer