[governance][heat][tacker] Moving governance of tosca-parser(and heat-translator ?) to Tacker

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Mon Feb 20 02:44:14 UTC 2023

Hello,

Currently tosca-parser is part of heat's governance, but the core reviewers
of this repository
does not contain any active heat cores while we see multiple Tacker cores
in this group.
Considering the fact the project is mainly maintained by Tacker cores, I'm
wondering if we can
migrate this repository to Tacker's governance. Most of the current heat
cores are not quite
familiar with the codes in this repository, and if Tacker team is not
interested in maintaining
this repository then I'd propose retiring this.

Similarly, we have heat-translator project which has both heat cores and
tacker cores as its
core reviewers. IIUC this is tightly related to the work in tosca-parser,
I'm wondering it makes
more sense to move this project to Tacker, because the requirement is
mostly made from
Tacker side rather than Heat side.

[1]
https://review.opendev.org/admin/groups/1f7855baf3cf14fedf72e443eef18d844bcd43fa,members