[ironic] This topic describes how to deploy images for the ironic service

任亮 renliang at uniontech.com
Fri Feb 17 03:35:15 UTC 2023

Hi

The.kernel and.initramfs images contained in ramdisk are used to use bare metal services.
The open source address provides centos ramdisk mirroring.
https://tarballs.opendev.org/openstack/ironic-python-agent/dib/files/
https://tarballs.opendev.org/openstack/ironic-python-agent-builder/dib/files/

I want to build our own ramdisk mirror, and I would like to ask whether there is a way to manually make ramdisk mirror. If so, how to add the ironic python agent service to it? Or use the ironic-python-agent-builder tool to support other system construction methods.

发自我的企业微信