[keystone] Feature freeze exceptions

Hiromu Asahina hiromu.asahina.az at hco.ntt.co.jp
Fri Feb 17 16:01:07 UTC 2023

Hi All,

As discussed in the reviewathon today, due to the shortage of review
bandwidth, we are planning to extend the feature freeze for the changes
related to mTLS OAuth2.0.

Current feature freeze date (for keystone): 17 February 2023
New feature freeze date (for keystone): 24 February 2023

Kindly let me know if there are any objections to the above proposal
else the changes related to topic:bp/support-oauth2-mtls [1] are
eligible for the feature freeze exception of 1 week.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:bp%252Fsupport-oauth2-mtls

Thanks,
Hiromu Asahina