[all][elections][ptl][tc] Combined PTL/TC 2023.2 cycle Election Nominations End

Felipe Reyes felipe.reyes at canonical.com
Thu Feb 16 15:41:13 UTC 2023

Hi Tony,

On Thu, 2023-02-16 at 10:45 +1100, Tony Breeds wrote:
> The PTL and TC Nomination period is now over. The official candidate lists
> for PTLs [0] and TC seats [1] are available on the election website.
>
> -- PTL Election Details --
> There are 9 projects without candidates, so according to this
> resolution[2], the TC will have to decide how the following
> projects will proceed: Monasca, OpenStack_Charms, Rally, Sahara, Senlin,
>                        Swift, Tripleo, Vitrage, Winstackers

I'm part of the OpenStack_Charms team, and I would like to step up as PTL, I wanted to submit my
candidacy, although I clearly missed the deadline date, I'm sorry about that.

Please, could you guide me on how I should proceed?

Felipe Reyes
Software Engineer @ Canonical
felipe.reyes at canonical.com (GPG:0x9B1FFF39)
Launchpad: ~freyes | IRC: freyes