回复:[Watcher] How use Watcher to scheduler Openstack resource without cpu_usage

陈克 joykechen at 163.com
Wed Feb 15 13:28:13 UTC 2023

Okay.
Next,  I think you need to modify Watcher's code according to the configured data source (e.g., Ceilometer) so that Watcher can get accurate data.

I'm sorry I'm busy this week and can't actually modify the code through the environment to give you a further reply.

You are welcome to verify the effect by changing the code. If it is convenient, you can add me and rongzhu to the review.

Thank you!

---- 回复的原邮件 ----
| 发件人 | Nguyễn Hữu Khôi<nguyenhuukhoinw at gmail.com> |
| 日期 | 2023年02月15日 21:07 |
| 收件人 | 陈克<joykechen at 163.com> |
| 抄送至 | openstack-discuss<openstack-discuss at lists.openstack.org> |
| 主题 | Re: [Watcher] How use Watcher to scheduler Openstack resource without cpu_usage |
Thank you for your reply.
I am using openstack Xena version. I have read that this metric was removed from Train.
I want to do virtual machine migration or server load balancing.