[Watcher] How use Watcher to scheduler Openstack resource without cpu_usage

陈克 joykechen at 163.com
Wed Feb 15 13:02:07 UTC 2023

Hello,
what resource optimization do you want to do with watcher?
If you just want to save energy, you don't need to pay attention to cpu_usage.
If you want to do virtual machine migration or server load balancing, please provide the specific version of the missing cpu_usage, or submit a watcher commit, we will analyze it together, thank you!

---- Replied Message ----
| From | Nguyễn Hữu Khôi<nguyenhuukhoinw at gmail.com> |
| Date | 02/15/2023 11:51 |
| To | OpenStack Discuss<openstack-discuss at lists.openstack.org> |
| Cc | |
| Subject | [Watcher] How use Watcher to scheduler Openstack resource without cpu_usage |
Hello guys.
I want to use watcher to scheduler openstack resources but some openstack versions are missing cpu_usage  metric. How do we use Watcher without it?

Thank you.

Nguyen Huu Khoi