[election][tc] TC Candidacy for Bobcat

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Tue Feb 14 22:37:45 UTC 2023

Hi Stackers,

I want to propose my candidacy to the Technical Committee.I have been working on OpenStack for many years. I am a member of the Neutron drivers team and a core reviewer in the Neutron project. I was also the Neutron PTL in the past.One year ago, I became a member of the Technical Committee and I want to continue working for the OpenStack community in the upcoming year.

During this year in the TC, I have been working on improving the stability of our CI jobs and various aspects of the infra resources usage, like monitoring and optimizing the number of "rechecks", especially "bare" rechecks done without giving any reason. I have also been working on the definition of the "emerging" and inactive projects and on improving how we monitor activity in the OpenStack projects.

Thank you for considering my candidacy for the Technical Committee.

--
Slawek Kaplonski
Principal Software Engineer