[election][ptl][qa] Candidacy for 2023.2 Bobcat

Martin Kopec mkopec at redhat.com
Tue Feb 14 17:40:11 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,

I would like to propose my candidacy and continue serving as Quality
Assurance PTL in the Bobcat cycle.

I have been serving as PTL of QA for the last 4 cycles during which we have
done a ton of work.

I would like to thank all the contributors, core reviewers, and anyone
involved in any QA project, maintaining the projects would simply not be
possible without you.

Finding and guiding new contributors will remain one of my biggest
priorities as that is very important in order to keep up in the long term.

Thank you,
--
Martin Kopec
Senior Software Quality Engineer