[election][ptl][Octavia] Candidacy for 2023.2 Bobcat

Gregory Thiemonge gthiemonge at redhat.com
Tue Feb 14 06:48:25 UTC 2023

Hi,

I would like to announce my candidacy for Octavia PTL for the Bobcat
release.
I have been PTL since the Xena cycle and I want to continue to contribute to
this role.

For the Bobcat release I would like to focus on important internal tasks,
such
as completing the SQLAlchemy 2 migration and moving from
python-neutronclient
to openstacksdk. I would like also to improve the amphorav2 driver by
analyzing
and optimizing the SQL queries (we know we're doing many DB calls).

Thanks for your consideration,

Gregory Thiemonge (gthiemonge)