[election][ptl][openstack-ansible] Candidacy for 2023.2 Bobcat

Dmitriy Rabotyagov noonedeadpunk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 19:53:29 UTC 2023

Hello everyone!

I would like to announce my candidacy for the role of PTL of
OpenStack-Ansible during
the Bobcat/2023.2 cycle.

I have been serving as the OpenStack PTL for quite a while now so with
announcing my candidacy I also want to encourage other active
contributors to participate in elections for keeping a healthy
community and plurality of opinions in the project leadership.

For the next cycle I would like to focus project development on:
* Implementing SLURP upgrades both in terms of CI testing and upgrade
script adjustment
* Continue integration and improvement of PKI role with services
* Keep up with latest supported versions of infrastructure software,
like MariaDB, RabbitMQ and Ansible
* Have progress on better functional testing of different scenarios for roles
* Improve timing for our releases by decreasing the gap between
OpenStack coordinated release and OSA trailing one.

Thank you for your consideration!