Virtual PTG March 2023 Team Signup Deadline - LAST CALL!

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Mon Feb 13 18:17:24 UTC 2023

 ---- On Mon, 13 Feb 2023 09:05:11 -0800  Kendall Nelson  wrote ---
 > Hello Everyone,
 > This is your last call to sign your team up for the next virtual Project Teams Gathering (PTG), which will be held from Monday, March 27th to Friday, March 31st 2023!
 > NOTE:  Since we have had the feedback that the Europe+Africa/Americas timeslot is overbooked, we will be extending it beyond the ‘normal’ size of 4 hour blocks to 5 hour blocks.

Thanks, TC had feedback about extending the timeslot of 13-17 UTC slots for 2 hrs. In the last PTG TC scheduled slots from 17-19 UTC
which helped many TC members as well as community members to join the TC discussions. We might want to do the same in this
PTG. To communicate these slots easily (via ptgbot), can we open 17-19 UTC slots in ptgbot?

-gmann