[election][ptl][designate] Candidacy for 2023.2 Bobcat

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 17:30:22 UTC 2023

Hello OpenStack community,

I would like to announce my candidacy for PTL of Designate for the Bobcat cycle.

I would like to continue to support the Designate team for the Bobcat
release. For the Antelope release, we have continued our code
stability work and focused development on a major new feature "Shared
Zones". Looking forward to the Bobcat development cycle I expect to
see a lot of work around updating for SQLAlchemy 2.x and introducing
the "catalog zones" feature.

Thank you for your support and your consideration for Bobcat,

Michael Johnson (johnsom)