[all][tc] Recap of Q1 OpenInfra Board Sync with OpenStack

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Feb 9 18:41:01 UTC 2023

Interested members of the OpenStack community and OpenInfra
Foundation board of directors met via conference call yesterday for
an informal quarterly discussion. The call lasted one hour, and
primary topics of discussion were an update on the replacement
translation platform and the impact of contributor diversity on
project sustainability. You can find brief notes here:

https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/r.f3414b0bc2932c55376fbc1babde2192

We did not discuss a next time to meet, but since we've done the
past three calls approximately three months apart, I propose we
schedule 20:00 UTC on Wednesday, May 10. If there are no objections
in the coming days, I'll distribute a placeholder calendar file for
everyone's convenience. I've also created a new pad here for
brainstorming topics for the upcoming discussion:

https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/2023-05-board-openstack-sync

--
Jeremy Stanley