[neutron][releases] Issue with neutron-tempest-plugin in T, U and V

Rodolfo Alonso Hernandez ralonsoh at redhat.com
Thu Feb 9 17:31:05 UTC 2023

Hello:

I've started to see an error in the neutron-tempest-plugin job executions,
in T, U and V. The hash used for these versions is the same [1]. This has
been marked as the last version of this project in these releases.

However I found [2] today. The library "guestmount" seems to be not present
in Ubuntu 20.04 and we need to install it. That was done in [3] and is
present in newer releases.

My question here is: how do I push a patch for these versions (tag=1.6.0)
and release a 2nd "last" version (if possible)?

Thanks in advance.

U and V last release:
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/864342
T last release: da9745f8b12dcb7e6f52d9ee868bc402cb44055e

[1]https://paste.opendev.org/show/bkKq38Moq2qBXwpr4vSv/
[2]https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2006763
[3]https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron-tempest-plugin/+/813195