[all][elction][ptl] Current election statistics/summary

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Thu Feb 9 01:13:29 UTC 2023

Hello all,
   We're just over halfway through the window for PTL and TC nominations
and we're low on candidates.  Somewhere around 15% of projects have valid
candidates
---
Nominations started       @ 2023-02-01 23:45:00 UTC
Nominations end           @ 2023-02-15 23:45:00 UTC
Nominations duration      : 14 days, 0:00:00
Nominations remaining     : 6 days, 22:40:20
Nominations progress      :  50.40%
Projects[1][2]            :    52
Projects with candidates  :     7 ( 13.46%)
Projects with election    :     0 (  0.00%)
Need election             : 0 ()
Need appointment          : 45 (Adjutant Barbican Blazar Cinder Cloudkitty
Cyborg Designate Ec2_Api Freezer Glance Heat Horizon Keystone Kolla Kuryr
Magnum Manila Masakari Mistral Monasca Neutron Nova Octavia
OpenStackAnsible OpenStackSDK OpenStack_Charms Openstack_Chef Oslo
Puppet_OpenStack Quality_Assurance Rally Release_Management Requirements
Sahara Senlin Skyline Storlets Swift Tacker Telemetry Tripleo Trove Venus
Vitrage Winstackers)
Stats gathered            @ 2023-02-09 01:04:40 UTC

Yours Tony.

[1] These numbers currently include the projects that are run under
distributed project leadership
     mistral[3], oslo, release and requirements
[2] These numbers currently include tripleo which is in an unclear state
from a governance POV
[3] Mistral is currently DPL, but has a PTL candidate and *may* switch
models