[largescale-sig] Next meeting: Feb 8, 9utc (!)

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Feb 8 10:42:30 UTC 2023

Here is the summary of our SIG meeting today.

This was our first APAC+EU time meeting, and we got plenty of new people
joining, in particular from Samsung SDS. We discussed our future
OpenInfra Live episode (tentatively planned for April 6) and available
documentation for newcomers. We also decided that the Large Scale SIG
will not do a virtual PTG session end of March, but will do an in-person
session in Vancouver during the summit.

You can read the detailed meeting logs at:

https://meetings.opendev.org/meetings/large_scale_sig/2023/large_scale_sig.2023-02-08-09.00.html

Due to unavailability of the chairs, we'll skip our next US+EU time
meeting and replace it with a status update thread on openstack-discuss.

Our next IRC meeting will be March 8, at 0900utc on #openstack-operators
on OFTC.

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)