回复:Hi, I am watcher ptl chenker. Could you help analyze watcher py38 error?thanks!

陈克 joykechen at 163.com
Wed Feb 8 02:06:59 UTC 2023

The error has be fixed.

Thanks Rabi Mishra, Tobias Urdin, Ghanshyam,Wu chun yang, and our open infra community!

---- 回复的原邮件 ----
| 发件人 | 陈克<joykechen at 163.com> |
| 日期 | 2023年02月07日 14:41 |
| 收件人 | gmann<gmann at ghanshyammann.com>、Tobias Urdin<tobias.urdin at binero.com> |
| 抄送至 | openstack-discuss<openstack-discuss at lists.openstack.org>、Rong Zhu<aaronzhu1121 at gmail.com> |
| 主题 | Hi, I am watcher ptl chenker. Could you help analyze watcher py38 error?thanks! |
On the surface, the py38 unit test error. But after further analysis, I found that the use cases of failure are all because stevedore cannot be loaded.

Here's what I do:
1、Analyzed the version of stevedore 4.1.1  looks like there is no problem.
2、Searched the merged code in watcher history, and found no suspicious points

The gerrit link: 871531

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks!