[QA] openstack-tox-py27 failures PSA

Dariusz Smigiel dsmigiel at redhat.com
Tue Feb 7 17:21:56 UTC 2023

Hi Team,

Recent change [1] to remove python27 from images caused issues across
jobs still using python 2.7 There are a lot of projects failing due to
that. [2] The solution is to update bindep.txt [3]
The fix was discussed with the #opendev team and can be summarized as
follows. [4]

```
15:37 <clarkb> I think we have ~3 options: A) revert/or readd
python2-dev installs B) ask projects to fix their broken bindep.txts
(something we've asked for for years at this point) or C) update -py27
jobs to explicitly install python2 for you
```

I hope it helps.

Best regards,
Dariusz