[kolla][HAProxy] Insert custom vip in HAProxy

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 20:08:36 UTC 2023

Folks,

We have multi-node openstack running and recently i have deployed ceph
storage which is in an internal network and i would like to access ceph
dashboard on public. I was thinking if there is a way to insert custom vip
configuration in the Kolla HAProxy role then I can expose the 8443 port of
the ceph-dashboard to the public network.

Is it possible in kolla to add custom config in haproxy for extra vip?