[election][ptl][openstack-helm] PTL Non-candidacy

Gage Hugo gagehugo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 00:19:01 UTC 2023

Hey folks,

With the next election approaching, I want to announce that I will not be
running for PTL this upcoming cycle.

I've served as PTL for the last 3 years (6 cycles!?) now and I believe it's
time for a change that can only be introduced by new leadership. I believe
the OpenStack-Helm project is currently in good standing, but it will be
healthy for the project to have someone with a fresh perspective step in.

The current project team has been excellent and I believe whoever steps up
will have plenty of support from the OpenStack-Helm community. I still plan
on being around when I can so I can provide help whenever it's needed.

Thanks everyone, it's been great!
Gage