[security-sig] Virtual PTG in March

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Feb 2 17:52:18 UTC 2023

Just a quick heads up for anyone who missed the minutes[0] from
today's meeting, I've signed us up for the upcoming virtual PTG
(March 27-31) and created a pad[1] for brainstorming discussion
topics. If you plan to join us, or participate in the PTG more
generally, don't forget to register[2]!

Also, a reminder, please don't forget to fill out the surveys[3]
about rescheduling our IRC meeting. I'll be reviewing the results
and determining next steps after 2023-02-09 (one week from today).

[0] https://meetings.opendev.org/meetings/security/2023/security.2023-02-02-15.01.html
[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/mar2023-ptg-openstack-security
[2] https://openinfra.dev/ptg
[3] https://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2023-January/031908.html