[ALL] Why we dont have an official forum?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Feb 2 13:34:14 UTC 2023

On 2023-02-01 23:19:27 +0000 (+0000), Eduardo Santos wrote:
[...]
> Maybe it's more of an engagement issue rather than the actual
> platform (although I think that IRC should not be the only place
> for the community to be, as I perceive it to be today).
[...]

Have you considered asking here on the very openstack-discuss
mailing list to which you posted? Many people do every day, and
often get prompt answers to their questions.

I wonder what leads to the impression that IRC is the only place to
ask questions, and causes even people who post to this ML to think
it somehow doesn't exist. The list description is quite literally
"Discussion of OpenStack *use* and development" (emphasis mine).
--
Jeremy Stanley