Reddit query for openstack magnum for enterprise core component maker

Jake Yip jake.yip at ardc.edu.au
Thu Feb 2 09:37:01 UTC 2023

Hi,

I won't recommend anything before Yoga, as there are lots of bugs due to
the changes in Kubernetes and FCOS version. Yoga works with Fedora Core
OS 35 and Kubernetes v1.23.3 [1]. Before that, unfortunately YMMV - I
know there are clouds running older versions with backports [2].

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Magnum
[2] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/oct2022-ptg-magnum

Regards,
Jake